A Grade II Listed former chapel with potential for a variety of uses perhaps as a studio/workshop/gallery.
*NO FURTHER OFFERS BEING ACCEPTED*
Built in 1857 this now redundant Methodist chapel lies in the hamlet of Carrshield – a small settlement in the East Allen Valley some 6 miles south of Allendale. The property provides a gross internal floor area of just over 60 sq m with potential for a variety of uses perhaps as a studio/workshop/gallery. It does, however, have very limited outside space and any change of use would be subject to local authority planning consents. The property is Grade II Listed.