- Stunning Grade II Listed building with contemporary extensions
- Well proportioned living accommodation with many original features
- High quality contemporary fixtures and fittings
- Large living room with feature window
- Well fitted/well planned dining kitchen
- Two double bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room and with separate bathroom
- Study/dressing area
- Feature basement with potential for development/incorporation within the living accommodation
- Convenient town centre location
Beautifully proportioned two bedroom ground floor apartment located close to the Sele public park and a reasonably level walk from a wide range of town centre amenities.
Forming part of the attractive Burn Brae House development, the property provides elegant accommodation which retains many of the original features of this Grade II Listed building yet combines attractively with contemporary extensions – the whole providing a unique/bespoke living environment – ideal for those requiring ease of management and convenience.
Accommodation comprises a communal entrance porch, hall and fully glazed atrium, with a private entrance area leading to a dining kitchen and living room. An inner lobby area provides access to a study/dressing area, two double bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room and with separate bathroom. There is also a basement with potential for development/incorporation within the living accommodation. Externally there are communal gardens and secure designated/visitor parking spaces.