- Former Methodist Chapel dating from 1875
- Huge potential for a number of uses subject to the necessary consents
- Wonderful views over the Tyne Valley
- Garden area to the side and rear
- All mains services are connected
A former Methodist Chapel, this stunning building, dating from 1875, is located in Mount Pleasant close to West Mickley. The property offers huge potential for a number of uses subject to the necessary consents. Internally there is a large congregational hall with pews, a rear study with a fireplace and male and female WCs. Stairs lead down to a lower ground floor with a kitchen and open area. The Chapel has wonderful views over the Tyne Valley and has a garden area to the side and rear. All mains services are connected.