- Beautifully proportioned drawing room, Dining room and Orangery with frescos
- Contemporary Kitchen/breakfast room
- Impressive master suite with sitting room plus four further bedrooms all with en-suite
- Leisure wing with Heated Pool, Dance floor & Bar area
- All-weather tennis court and entertainment area
- Four separate guest apartments
- Landscaped gardens and sweeping driveway
- Detached six car garage with clock tower
Witton Hall, arguably the finest neo-Georgian country house to have been built in the North of England during the 20th century.
This exquisitely designed neo-Georgian country house succeeds in reflecting classic Georgian elements, with exceptional friezes, frescos, marquetry and beautiful Italian marbles, alongside some of the highest calibre modern appointments.
Standing in an elevated position overlooking the Wear Valley, a sweeping driveway leads up through double gates through an imposing stone arch and onto a wide turning circle, with central fountain, and classical stone pillared portico above the main entrance. Complemented with an exceptionally well equipped leisure wing plus four separate apartments, all within extensive landscaped grounds and gardens which include an all weather tennis court and five bay garage with clock tower Witton Hall is a one in a lifetime opportunity of a quality rarely seen.